Sunday, February 20, 2011

The struggle of my attempts: Trying to convince Ashida to admit publicly that he is a fraud

Friends,

I have long attempted to get word out that Ashida Kim is a fraudulent martial artist. This post deals with my attempts so far.

My first attempt was an exciting step for me. I was boldly fighting for truth. I had created a profile on Ashida Kim's forum back when I was a follower of his, so I went to sign in for the first time since finding out of his fraudulent ways. I went to a thread and, in a polite way, said that I wished Ashida Kim would show his scrolls that his teacher passed down from him. I said if they existed, why couldn't he show them to us? In about an hour, I logged back in and found a furious message from Ashida Kim himself *cue drumroll...*

He deleted all the messages so I cannot paste them here, unfortunately. What I wouldn't give to expose how childish he acted. Keep in mind that my post was simply requesting that he back his claims up. He claims to be a master of "Koga Hai Lung Ryu Ninjitsu" publicly, so he should prove that he is a master of it, just as publicly as he makes his claims. That is nothing more than logic. Don't publicly claim something if you won't back it up just as publicly for everyone.
I got no answer to my request, only a hateful, childish, insulting message back from Ashida. He preached to me about honor and respect, and actually told me that he didn't feel like "swatting my mosquito *ss" in the same paragraph. I'll leave it at that and just say that the next time I tried to sign into his forum, I found out that I was blocked.

With no Ashida Kim forum to use to contact him, I found his Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/skssystems?blend=2&ob=1 and I messaged him there.

I still have the messages in my inbox, so I will paste them here.

Note that my username on Youtube is different from what my username was on his forum before I was blocked, so he had no way of telling that I was the same person as the one who made an effort to expose him on his own forum.

When I paste messages here, I will censor personal things such as names, places, etc for privacy purposes. Here is my initial message I sent him:

"Subject: An offer


"NOTE: This message is intended to go to Ashida Kim. If you are not him, please let me know and I will not bother you again. I apologize.

"Hello Ashida. My name is ******. I have an offer for you. Why don't you come train with the Bujinkan? I'm from ****** **** Bujinkan in *********, **, and I'm sure most teachers of Bujinkan dojos will accept anyone who wishes to train. Yes, I know you're not authentic, you have no scrolls, you can't say who trained you because nobody did, and you are a scam artist. But I think we all make bad decisions and you deserve another chance. But be aware that if you continue to write books and rip people off, you will most likely not be allowed to train with anyone. I have your book "secrets of the ninja" and I have to admit it is pathetic. You really should be ashamed of yourself. People all over the internet are making jokes about the "ninja wannabe". You. But I think that if you find a Bujinkan Dojo, they will take you in for a second chance. Its up to you. I know your in your 60s and you can't take a lot of physical effort, but I think you'd enjoy it and you could finally be free. Free from all your lies. If you really had the guts to say publically "I am a scam artist, and I'm sorry", people would respect you.
"I may be wrong about you; what I'm saying mean not mean a thing to you, but I hope you will consider doing this. Thank you and have a great day."

So, I sent him this message a few years ago - notice the grammatical mistakes, and the unprofessional writing style. He sent me a reply the next day.

Here is his reply. Again, I will censor some names and places for privacy.
"Hello ******,

"Thank you for your gracious offer. Your honor shows though the darkness that is Martial Arts politics. However, I must decline your offer. 'For it is better to serve in Heaven, than rule in Hell'

"I remain,

"Ashida Kim"


Notice that he is polite and very business-like, yet he declines my offer without much hesitation. Also, notice his twisted quote from the poet/historian/scholar John Milton. John Milton originally said "For it is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven", yet Kim twists it apparently to sound more politically correct.

I sent him a reply back the next day, resisting my desire to ask him why he declined my offer. The only true answer would have been "Because I am a coward".

Here is my reply to the above message:"I understand completely. Someday I hope everyone will stop bothering you; you really are a nice person and a true warrior when it comes to your attitude. Have a great day!"


As you can see, I did not argue with him. I tried to stay on his good graces, knowing that if he gets mad at me, that would ruin my chances of convincing him to give up his lying ways.



So, our messaging stopped for awhile. However, I recently sent him a new message with a new offer. It is live right now - I'm awaiting his reply. I will post my message and his when his comes in.

The Truthful Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment