Sunday, February 20, 2011

Intro to my blog: Chronicles of debunking Ashida Kim

Friends,

The purpose of this blog is to chronicle my attempts to help Ashida Kim out of the hole of lies he's been trapped in since the 1980s. Ashida Kim has written many books on the subject of "ninjitsu" and has made reasonable money doing so. I was fooled by him for years and wasted considerable money on his products, so I feel it is my duty to inform other aspiring martial artists with all of the information on Ashida Kim, and they can make their own choices from there. He unfortunately appears to refuse to give up his lying ways, but I will continue my efforts to get the word out that he is a fraud who does not deserve your hard-earned money. I will post entries as often as I can, but be aware my schedule is very busy so it may end up being once a week or even less.

Please watch your language and keep an intelligent attitude when commenting on my blogs. I don't have respect for Ashida Kim, but that doesn't mean that calling him profane names will help my side of the argument. Please consider this.

Have a great day, all.

The Truthful Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment