Sunday, June 19, 2011

Something interesting I found on Ashida Kim's forum...

Friends,


Guess what?! I found something rather amusing on Mr. Kim's forum. He got a little snip from something written by Frank Dux (another ninjer fraud) about the famous martial arts forum, Bullshido. Bullshido is a site where people from all arts gather, but where lots of arguing about whose art is better takes place.

The part from Dux claims that only a "handful of people" operate on Bullshido, pretending to be thousands of different users, and these few people are out for Google money and to attack Dux and other con - err, I mean... martial, artists. Here is the post from Ashida Kim, taken from a writing from Dux:

"From Hanshi Frank Dux:

"For anyone wondering the majority of what is being said on internet that is negative about me stems from a small ring of message boards that are content farms, invent content and controversy to drive traffic to their websites from which they make money off Google Ads. The link below is a recent article that may prove insightful as it exposes the primary culprit bullshido/source for the unreliable source they are.
http://www.articlesnatch.com/Article/Bul....-Scheme/1200441






"To which I would add that this proves there is an active conspiracy in violation of Fair Trade Agreements international.
"But, the law means nothing unless you have an army of lawyers to enforce it."

Interesting, isn't it? I did about 3 minutes of digging (sorry it took so long) and found that
http://www.articlesnatch.com/ (where the article is found) is a site with more than 390,000 authors. The user who wrote the article about Bullshido's name is "Vic Nash". The Bullshido article is his only article, and he has no information about himself, his background, how he verified his "proof" that Bullshido is out to get Dux, or anything else for that matter. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Dux was the one who wrote the article, under the name "Vic Nash."

So I guess we're supposed to accept something as proof when a random internet user with no information about him says it's true?

But nonetheless, Mr. Kim treats this article as if it's the long-awaited proof that he's not a fraud. I'm sorry, but that is pathetic.

It's rather funny, because he claims that a "handful" of people operate the entire site. However, I myself have a profile, three friends I can think of also do, and about ten other people I know of also have accounts. So there we have fourteen people I know personally who have accounts there. So I guess WE are the handful of people and we didn't even know it! Whoa...

Stay tuned, there is more to come.

The Truthful Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment